Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Sunday, February 12, 2017

"This week went by fast, but like too fast" -Elder Zachary Farnworth (2/6/17)


I couldn't think of a good title, so I went on Zac's blog from his mission and just stole one of his titles.....
Okay so first off, shout out to my paps who had a birthday this week!!!! He is 51 years YOUNG! ;) anyways, This week was pretty good! To start it off last Monday I had an interview with our mission president. He is such a great man!! Whenever he talks about the Gospel it always just makes so much sense! He is a really cool guy. He got me pretty pumped for missionary work. 
BEFORE my MTC district in the MTC 
So on Tuesday we had transfers which is always crazy. All the missionaries came to the mission office and it is just pretty crazy.. But what made it crazier is that we had a District Leader training in the mission office at the same time. It was crazy. But the training went really well! I always love giving training's, especially with our mission president he is just such a great man. 
Also this week we were able to do a lot of work in our area! We have this guy we are teaching named Olsi, he is really cool! He has such incredible faith and really loves the gospel a ton. It is pretty amazing to see how much he has applied the Atonement into his life! He has changed so much since the first day that we met him it is really cool! I love seeing the amazing affect that this message has on people. I know that it is true! I know that the gospel changes lives!!! 
AFTER us now !!
On Friday we played some games with the members then had a really great spiritual thought.. We were all sitting in the dark and we took turns passing around a candle and baring our testimonies about how Christ is the light of the world. It was really cool! The Spirit was so strong. I have really been able to identify the Spirit in my life more since being out here. I really am so gratefully that I am apart of this church and I have the right to the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. 
Also this week we played soccer with some of the members. It was so much fun actually the field we play it is basically all mud and it was raining so it was just a muddy mess it was great though! Really so much fun. The members here are really great I love them. On Sunday a senior couple in our ward invited us and a member who's wife is less active to have dinner at there house. It was pretty fun! The guy is pretty crazy.. He didn't speak any English so we were just translating for the senior couple, and the wife was telling us about why she can't eat the spaghetti that was for dinner because she was allergic.. Then her husband was just like "don't listen to her... she isn't eating them because she is fat and needs to lose weight." And I was like jeez dude... Me and my comp kind of looked at each other and were like uh.. we aren't going to translate that ha. 
But yeah that's pretty much it! Time is seriously flying it is weird. At the beginning of your mission people tell you that "days feel like weeks and weeks feel like days" But now I would say that days feel like a couple hours and weeks feel like minutes. It is crazy how fast time is flying by! Peace out!! 

Elder Farni 


No comments:

Post a Comment