Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I am always tired! (1/30/17)

This is a really cool member in the ward
This week was really good but it went by pretty fast! We were doing a lot of preparation for the Mission conference that we had this week. It went really good! We watched the world wide missionary broadcast. I really loved it! I love hearing especially from David A. Bednar. I love how straightforward he is and whenever I hear him talk the Gospel seems so simple to me and it makes me so excited for the work! He is a baller. Also there were changes to the missionary schedule and the key indicators! It is a pretty big change.. it will make things pretty different. If you are actually interested about it you can email me and I will tell you more about it :) 
So fun fact about missionaries is that we are always tired. Actually I don't know about all the other missionaries but like I am always tired so.. But anyway sleep is pretty precious on the mission. Nevertheless, we still woke up an hour early this week to go play ultimate frisbee with the other missionaries! I was so proud of myself. I only complained like 3 times which is not that bad for me. It was good because we have kind of had a crappy diet here... It is just so hard when the crepe place delivers and you are constantly craving crepes and you know it is only one phone call away.. Anyway we are trying to eat healthier and to work out in the mornings so we will see how that goes. 
The early morning frisbee squad
On a more Spiritual side I have been having a really awesome study from the Book of Mormon. This weeks studies have just been so powerful and I really just receive reassurance over and over that it is true!! I know that it is true! Really like any problem that you have or doubt that you have about anything the best solution is to just read the Book of Mormon! It is such a rad book.
Anyway also this week there was a baptism and we had a few of our investigators come to it. They felt the Spirit so strongly they said they couldn't even describe the warmth that was felt. It is amazing to have experiences like that! As members of the church we kind of get used to the Spirit so sometimes it is just amazing to see people really react to it and feel Gods love and to know what they are feeling. The church is true!!!! 

We also had a ward party this week. I have come a long way with my Albanian tradition dancing. I am pretty proud of myself... But yeah that is pretty much my week! 
Loves! 
Elder Farni

No comments:

Post a Comment