Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Monday, January 23, 2017

SNOW!!!! (In Tirana) 1/16/17



So much snow!!
Okay, so I know that last week my title said that it snowed, but that wasn't legit. This week it actually snowed! Like a ton! It was so awesome! We were in a meeting and when we got out there was a full on blizzard it was so amazing. I think I might of already said this but last time it snowed in Tirana was when my dad was on his mission! All of the Albanian people were going nuts. This old man randomly through a snowball at me and ran away it was super funny. Then me and my comp threw snow balls at Elder and Sister Abrahamson's window (Senior couple that lives by us) And that turned into a little snowball fight between us it was fun. Then we went over to their house to have hot chocolate it was great. 
SNOW!!
Okay so anyway about my week, it was actually really good! Not too exciting. The 1 day it snowed was definitely the most exciting part. Let me think what else happened.. Oh yeah! It was my companions birthday on Monday. Happy birthday Elder Rogers! We all got together and had breakfast at the senior couples house. They made these cinnamon rolls that were TO DIE FOR. Ah. But then, this guy in our district ate mine and Elder Rogers second cinnamon roll! Like who does that?! Took us about 15 minutes to cool off when we got home. (Sorry, I know you have a lot better things to do than read some mission vent about someone eating his cinnamon role, I'll move on) 
But other than that we didn't really done anything.. We had a lot of time to work in our area this week and we were really blessed with a lot of work! We met with a ton of people and met a lot of new cool people to teach it was awesome! Oh and there was this one time where Elder Rogers was on the phone talking to someone and I started like tackling him and fighting him just to be annoying, then I picked him up and his pants totally ripped hahaha. It was so funny, he was kind of mad but then we laughed about it. But then it was awkward becasue this guy was on his way for a lesson!! Luckily, there are like a ton of tailors everywhere here so we just ran it to one of them and had it fixed in like 2 seconds! 
I picked him up and his pants ripped...
Also there have been a lot of car accidents around the mission lately and we have to deal with like the insurance and getting it fixed and stuff it is a mess. So we were at the insurance office, and it made me think how hilarious an Albanian version of "The Office" would be. Aw man could you imagine that? But yeah so we dealt with a bunch of those and it was so much fun! Not really but what do you do. 
Then on Sunday we had a bunch of investigators come to church! A few weeks ago we started an investigator class so we could teach the more simple doctrine and we normally only have like 3 or 4 people but last week the room was packed! It was such a blessing. Anyway things are going great! 

Hope you have a great week! 
Elder Farnworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment