Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 65 (1/23/17)

The weeks are starting to go by fast here in the ASM. It is pretty crazy I can't believe I am writing another blog post! It feels like yesterday I was writing one for last week. Crazy. But it is still going great I love it here a ton! So this week was pretty fun. On Tuesday Elder Lesi (my trainer) finished his mission! So us, him and President went to an exit dinner. It was weird, it only feels like a couple transfers ago he was training me but I realized it has been a YEAR since he trained me. Where is the time going? But it was fun we went to this cool restaurant that had like bears and monkeys and stuff. It was BEARY fun.... *Crickets* 
Elder Lesi's last night! 





















It is really starting to warm up here! It makes it really nice for street contacting because I decided I am kind of a baby in the cold so I whine a lot while street contacting in the cold. So it was a blessing that it has been warmer!! We met some pretty cool people while street contacting. A lot of people will like invite us to get a drink with them because we are american, so when we first sit down they ask us about america and stuff and we ask them about their families and stuff... then we start talking about the Book of Mormon. 27% of the time they will try to argue with us because they are part of a different religion. 80% of the time they will kind of just smile and say "wow that's great" and slowly call the waiter over, pay for their drink and leave. But then there are the beautiful 3%ers that will listen to us and ask questions and get a good conversation going and say they will read the Book of Mormon and that we will meet them again. But then about only a half of them will actually meet with you again. Cheers to the 1.5%!!!
Also this week we were in Prishtina to do an exchange there. It went really good! It was freezing there. Man I am glad that I was there during the summer because wow it was cold! It was a good time. We were teaching a lesson in this cafe to some people while the inauguration was on the TV, so while the missionary I was with was talking I looked at the TV really fast and saw Gary E. Stevenson and was like DUDE LOOK! And then we were both like wooooo and the guy we were with was kind of confused but it was pretty funny. 

But yeah that is pretty much my week!!Bye!!
Elder Farni 

No comments:

Post a Comment