Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hand of the Lord (4/25/16)


Last P-day we went on a hike in Peja.
This week I had the crazy experience of my mission so far! It was pretty insane. So one day we are in the church and this guy with a beard walks in the church and sees me and just kind of starts smiling. I kind of get confused so I just talk to him and he asks me if he remembers him.. Then I really it was a guy named Edi that I taught in Elbasan! I just didn't recognize him with his beard haha. But we weren't able to baptize him in Elbasan because we got transferred to Shkoder, now I guess I need to here in Prishtina!! But it was so cool because he remember me! It was so crazy we saw each other again in like a different country! God place people where they need to be to hear the Gospel I guess!


Other than that this week was just pretty normal. I guess I could talk about last Pday, we took a trip to a place called Peja it was so amazing! We went on an amazing hike it was so beautiful. Then there was this waterfall end that wasn't that great but the hike was still amazing. But yeah.. Just living it up here in Kosovo! This really is just the best mission ever I know I am having experience that I will remember the rest of my life and that is such a blessing!  I love this mission so much.

Love you all!
Elder Farnworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment