Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Lord is helping us every step of the way. (5/2/16)

Me and Elder Samuel reenacting an MTC picture :) 
This week was really good! The start of the week I was able to go on a missionary exchange with my District Leader, Elder Samuel (my MTC companion) so we were able to be together for a couple of days it was so much fun! It was just like old times! It is such a blessing that I get to serve with him here in Prishtina. We were able to be together on our 6 month mark of our missions, so we were able to burn our ties together, I will send pictures of that :) But yeah it was a lot of fun. Then we had a Zone Conference where me and Elder Samuel sang a duet in front of all of the missionaries! It was pretty scary, but a lot of fun! Then the Zone Conference was fun. So far every single Zone Conference the Mission President has picked on me to do the role plays in front of everyone. It is always pretty funny, but scary at the same time!
So later this week we were pretty blessed with some amazing lesson. It is amazing to see how the Lord prepares people to hear our message, even if they don't even know it! We have this one guy at our English Course class, who at the beginning of it would tell us all the time that he is a strong Muslim and he is only here to learn English and is not interested in our church at all and all that stuff. But then last week he started asking millions of questions about what we believe we had like an hour discussion with him and he said he wants to read the Book of Mormon and stuff now! 
My Albanian traditional hat!
Then this other guy named Agron has a really sick dad (his dad is a member) So we visit his dad a lot to see how is and stuff, and at first when we met Agron he didn't care about our religion at all or anything. But as he has been seeing us more he has been asking us more about the Plan of Salvation and that sparked something, so now he wants to meet with us and he is bringing his uncle from Sweden and a few friends. We have been so blessed this past week with all of those amazing experiences! The Lord is helping us here every step of the way and we are so blessed!
Next week I get to go to the US base again then I get to go to Macedonia for a Zone Conference! I am pretty excited it will be my first time in Macedonia so that will be a lot of fun. 
Anyway, I love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment