Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

American Base! (4/18/16)

I teach a lot of the Albanians "Gucci" ;) 
Me and my comp, Elder Eddings! 















So this week was really fast. I had a lot of embarrassing moments ha one time I thought it was Tuesday but it was Friday.. and I have been putting that it is March on everything! Time is just moving way to fast for me. But this week it was sooooo hot here is Kosovo. The sun was just beating every day but it isn't humid so that is nice. But I also forgot to bring short sleeve shirts! So I took all of my shirts to be shortened so I am good now. I will try to be able to bare the heat from now on!

The highlight of this week was definitely going to Bond Steel, the US American base. So it was like a 45 minute drive and it was in the middle of no where! Pretty crazy but really cool. I got there and everyone was American, speaking English! I actually felt pretty weird. But the people were all so nice and so cool! We went to dinner with some soldiers at this like Cafeteria place. It wasn't like too good but it was still American food so I wasn't complaining. (I saw a Taco Bell on the base, so I will definitely be going there in the future) 

Me and a Bill Clinton statue!

This is what the City looks like for the most part















Then we were able to teach some one the soldiers. It was such a cool experience to be able to talk to them and stuff. They are like all RM's and we just talked about their missions and stuff. But it was a really cool experience! We also met with an investigator there. She is really really cool and we taught her a pretty good lesson! So after all that we went shopping at an American store and I loaded up on American food! I will attach a picture below, please no judgment. 


All of my American Candy :) 





The other one is a way pretty train ride to Peja!











Oh yeah, and for all of you who are wondering, I weighed myself this week and have lost 20 pounds since being out in the field. 20! I feel so little ha ha but don't worry because I am eating a lot I just don't know why I am losing so much weight! I just miss my Mom's cooking that must be it. 

Love you all!
Elder Farnworth









No comments:

Post a Comment