Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Taco Bell (5/9/16)

TACO BELL!!  American food on the military base in Kosovo
This week was really good. Mainly because I got to eat a lot of American food and I was able to talk to my family! The weather here has been pretty crappy lately. Last Monday it was like super hot in the morning then it started to snow in the evening! Pretty crazy. Then every day after that was cold and rainy, but I guess that this next week it will be really hot so I am looking forward to that!

Taking some home!
During the week we were able to play soccer at like this really cool indoor stadium it was a lot of fun! There were a lot of really good people there but I was actually able to compete pretty good! I will attach some pictures of that.

Soccer in Macedonia
We also went to the US military base and I was able to eat Taco Bell! It was so really really nice. When I took the first bite I thought that I felt some tears coming on but I was able to hold them back. It was a pretty great part of my mission so far :) 


Then later in the week we were able to go to Macedonia for a zone training which was pretty cool! The city was beautiful. It had a lot of really cool sites to see except for there were a lot of protests before so they were all covered in like paint and stuff haha. Also some of the Macedonian missionaries taught me some Macedonian so I was saying everything that I knew to everyone on the street and then when they talked back I didn't know what to say ha it was pretty funny. And then we were able to eat Dominoes there so that was nice! I was just full of American food this week!
Cool arch in Macedonia
This is the church building in Macedonia, it is just a big house
they bought and made into a church building.




Then on Sunday I was able to talk to my amazing family for Mothers Day! They are all great. Love them all!

Have a great week! Love you all! Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment