Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Friday, April 1, 2016

Last week in Shkodër..I'm going to be serving in Kosovo! (3/28/16)

 
Members in Shkoder!
Mimoza and Pavlo (the owners of poopy)
So first of all this is my last week in Shkoder because we got transfer calls! I am going to be serving in the capital of Kosovo, a town called Pershtina! I am so excited for that. It is kind of crazy that I will be going to a different country though. But it is such a blessing to be in Pershtina! It is such a gorgeous area so I will send you all some great pictures. They speak Albanian there but it is like a different dialect there so it will take me a little bit to learn that, but I am really excited for it!
Mark


Anyway this week was a pretty good one. I had to drive to Tirana twice this week to get a lot of stuff figured out for my Visa. I think that we are all good now so that is good! Then later in the week I went to an Old Folks home with this member and we sang to them and stuff it was really nice! My cheeks were sore from all of the old ladies pinching them. But it was so sweet to see there smiles as we sung to them and showed them the Church's Easter video! I love missionary work. 

Ceremeli Family! 

Then this weekend in Shkoder there were a lot of tourists! I met a lot of people from England and Germany and other places in Europe but yeah it was cool to be able to talk to them here! We did a lot of contacting this week. A lot of people were on vacation and stuff because it was Easter. But it was a really nice Easter Sunday! I gave a talk on Sunday it was really nice! I gave a talk in sacrament meeting it was kind of like my "Farewell from Shkoder talk" It was really hard to say goodbye to the members of Shkoder. But I am so excited for my new adventure in Kosovo!  
Love you all, Elder Farnworth


Going to miss my Shkoder Family!
Last lunch with Elder Lesi!


Last District Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment