Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I felt famous with all the cameras...(3/21/16)

This was a pretty crazy week! but over all it was pretty good. We did a lot of street contacting this week because we had a lot of lessons fall through so that is always hard. As fun as it is to contact, it is a lot better to have lessons with people. But this week we had a lot of problems with our church it was a nightmare! The sewer had a leak or something so our church flooded three times! It took like 2 hours to clean it up each time then we would have to spend some time getting the smell out afterwards. It was just such a nightmare! Every time we would finish though I would suggest that we celebrate with ice cream so we got a lot of ice cream so I guess that that was kind of a bonus. 

Then on Sunday I was able to conduct the church meeting, AND I was giving a talk. It was pretty interesting ha but then this guy that was speaking took up all the time so I couldn't talk ha. Everyone thinks that I paid him to talk for a lot time.. I cannot confirm nor deny if I did..


At the end of the week we had finished this service project where we planted trees for an orphanage, and there were like news cameras and photographers there and stuff. We were all being filmed digging and talking and stuff and we got interviewed it was so awesome! I felt famous with all of the cameras flashing and all the news microphones and stuff. But it was also cool to be able to talk about the great things that the church does on the news and stuff. 



So hopefully when people see me on the street they will recognize me now because I am practically an Albanian celebrity ;) 

Love you all,
Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment