Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Kosovo is just an amazing place (4/11/16)

This was a good week! It was nice and sunny, holy cow! I was on fire. But I am glad I am not in Albania for the summer because there it is hot and humid like Florida.. But Kosovo is closer to Utah climate than it is to Florida climate so that will be nice. But it has been nice weather here. I have already gotten like tan lines on my neck and stuff it is crazy! The heat just came out of no where. But it is so pretty here! 
The work here is really hard because a lot of the people are very set on their religion and aren't open to change. But on the other hand I meet a lot of people that are prepared for us to teach them and it is so amazing to see that! God truly has a plan for all of his children. 

So there was a day where me and my comp went outside in the morning to get some breakfast and there was like no one outside and no cars and stuff it was pretty weird. So after we get our breakfast we go outside to find a ton of police officers with big guns and riot shields and stuff. So we run back to our apartment as fast as we can because we thought there was going to be a protest or something. So we call a member to ask what is going on and he just says that it is the inauguration of the President of Kosovo so they were just taking as much precautions as they need in Kosovo. So crazy!

Then on Sunday we had an amazing church meeting. I just love seeing the church in different places. It is so amazing to see after all these people have been through, they just have such incredible faith in Christ and his plan for us. All of the members testimony's just strengthen mine so much. There are also a lot of US soldiers that are in my ward. They are in few military bases around Kosovo. I get to visit one once every 2 weeks to teach people there so I am excited for that this week! But then after church we did not do a lot because my comp is the ward clerk so he had a lot of work. He thinks that I am going to take over as clerk after he leaves so that would be interesting for sure!

Well I sure do love this place. Kosovo is just an amazing place, the people are all so great. I love this mission so much.. I have been blessed with the best mission in the world!! 

Love you all :)
Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment