Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Week 1 in Kosovo! (4/4/16)



Elder Lesi and his new companion
Saying goodbye to the senior couple
in Shkoder!
I made it to Kosovo! What an amazing trip it was here though. We drove through like all these mountains and stuff it was so gorgeous holy cow! It put Utah's scenery to shame! I loved it so much. Then when I arrived to Prishtina I was just so excited! It is such a beautiful city! And at the entrance of the city there is a big statue of Bill Clinton and a big sign that says "Bill Clinton Welcomes You" ha its so great, I felt really welcome. ;) 
Super rad library!!

I was able to meet a lot of the members my second day here. There are a lot of awesome members! The branch is bigger than my old branch in Shkoder, there are about 30 members here. But they are all so great! The branch president just welcomed me with a big hug and he talked to me for a long time he is really nice. Then there are a ton of way cool members. I talked to this one member about music for like an hour! He is way nice he is preparing to be the first missionary every from Kosovo so that will be way cool!
Catholic Church in the middle of a very Muslim Country

Then we were able to watch some of Conference this week it was so great! There was this one guy who was asking me a ton of questions about the church and stuff and I was trying to answer them and then we were like watching conference and he had to leave and right when he left Monson spoke and literally answered all of his questions! I was like dang it! Bummer he couldn't see it. Hopefully we can meet with him later and show him it. 

I am just so blessed to be able to work in this amazing area for the next while I can already tell that I am going to like it so much. 
It was true inspiration for me to be here because it is just perfect for me! 
Headed to Kosovo!

I love this mission so much. 

Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment