Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Friday, March 31, 2017

Mission Conference (3/8/17)

The Adriatic South Mission
Mission Conference! My mission is so small it is crazy. That is my Mission President and Elder Moreira in front. 
This week was really good! It was pretty busy but it was still really great. So at the beginning of the week got the assignment to go to Kosovo to meet with all the missionaries there and have a devotional then do an exchange with them. It was really great! We were in my old area, Prishtina, for the devotional. It went really really good! The devotional was so Spiritual! We discussed about some of the people that the missionaries were working with there and how we could help them progress to baptism. It was great! The meeting went pretty long though, I ended up not eating any food until like 3 PM. I was really fine with it though. Normally before my mission and at the beginning of my mission I would kind of be stubborn about food and always need to eat every meal and get grumpy if I don't. But now I really can just go and sometimes I will forget and realized I haven't eaten all day. I will definitely have to try to be better and remember to eat! Ha but anyway so after that I went to a place in Kosovo called Gjakova, to do an exchange with the missionaries there. It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of work done on the exchange. We met with two guys that they have been working with, and had such great lessons with them! The Spirit was so strong there. It was awesome! 

We made American Cheeseburgers while we were in Gjakova. 
They were amazing..
Not really much explaining this one. 
Missionaries are weird haha, sorry. 
So when we got back from Kosovo we were filled with stuff to do. We had a bunch of meetings in and devotionals because one of the old Mission Presidents came to visit, as well as Elder Moreira from the area 70 came to visit! It was great to hear both of them talk. The old Mission President was telling some great stories about some of the older members here in Albania and their conversion stories. It was amazing to hear about all of it! Some of the members went through so much before they joined the church it was crazy. Then we had a few meetings where we heard from Elder Moreira which included Stake Conference and Mission Conference. Stake Conference is always such a great treat! I love seeing all of the Albanian members come together they have such a great spirit! And I love seeing all of my friends from my old area's that was always a treat! 
Mission conference was pretty great too. Elder Moreira is such a goof but at the same time he knows so much about the Gospel and is really spiritual! The conference was so great it was awesome. Then the next day we had a Mission Leadership Conference with Elder Moreira and that was really great as well! It was pretty crazy. It was just meeting after meeting after meeting this weekend but they were all so spiritually uplifting it was great! At the end of it I was just so pumped about the Gospel and for missionary work I loved it. Also, I forgot to mention that before all the meetings I bought a new suit and some new shoes... I was looking fresh. I mean, I believe that you have to look your best to be able to feel the spirit more ;) But yeah that was pretty much my week! It was a really great one. Also today we went on a really cool hike to this monument place up in the mountains it was a lot of fun. I will send pictures! Love you all!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment