Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Juice Pong (6/27/16)

My Birthday!!
Taco Bell!!
This week was great! I am finally 19! I am growing up so fast I know. But it was actually a really good birthday! So I was talking to one of my investigators the day before my birthday and he said he wanted to have a party on my birthday so he suggested that we got some people and played "Juice Pong" which was pretty funny. So that is what we did! We went out to lunch with some missionaries and other members and stuff and then we played Juice Pong and ate cake which was really fun :) Then we went to the American Base on my birthday which was really great because I was able to eat Taco Bell on my birthday :) So yeah it was a pretty good birthday! 

The day after my birthday was really cool too. We had a big service project at a place for disabled people. The church donated a ton of wheelchairs so we were there to help people around and help them get fitted for their wheelchair. It was really neat! It was sad seeing people with old broken up wheelchairs or with no wheelchairs at all so it was just amazing being able to help those people! It was really such an amazing serves opportunity.
Service Project

We also had a really cool experience on Sundays. One of my favorite investigators came to church, which was a huge blessing because he usually cant. But he loves to see the US soldiers at the church and he loves talking to them. So I organized to have a lesson with him and some of the Soldiers! It was so amazing the Spirit was so strong in the lesson. The soldiers were so happy to be able to be apart of that! It was just really awesome. I love this mission so so much! 

Love you all!

Elder Farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment