Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Sunday, June 5, 2016

I Went to the Emergency Room... (5/30/16)

In the ER dying
Baptism!!
This week was pretty relaxed.. because it had to be haha. So on Monday I went to the Emergency Room because I was feeling some pain in a certain area.. not fun! We got there and asked someone where the ER was and they said down stairs, so we went downstairs and we were so lost there were no signs at all for the ER! But we finally found our way after searching then the real fun began! So it took them like 45 minutes to treat me because they were checking for my insurance which I definitely had.. the guy that was supposed to check was just gone I guess? It was really confusing. Then I finally got treated and they found that I have an infection so that is great(sarcasm)! It has been bringing me a lot of pain so I have been bed rest pretty much the whole week. Trying to cure it with pain pills and antibiotic!! 

Also this week we had a baptism which was super cool it is the first baptism in Kosovo this whole year! Pretty exciting! Other than that it has been a pretty boring week because I have been inside. But I have some pretty great pictures! Enjoy!!
Love, Elder Farnworth
Brother Tucker goes back to America in a week!
Officially a Kosovo Resident!

Me and Beqir




No comments:

Post a Comment