Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Monday, June 20, 2016

KFC (6/20/16)

Driving to ALBANIA!!
This week has been pretty good. It is just getting so hot here it is killing me! I have been doing a pretty good job at not getting sun burnt but I am just hot all the time! But other than that I am enjoying the work a ton. This week we drove to Albania for a mission conference which is always a pretty fun drive just because it is a lot of really gorgeous canyons and stuff. But I guess I was enjoying it too much because I got pulled over for speeding.. That is my third time being pulled over but I still haven't gotten a ticket :) 

The SQUAD reuniting at Mission Conference

Perks of being an American in Kosovo. Anyway when we got to Albania we found that they opened KFC! It was so awesome we were able to eat there. I guess they are building one in Kosovo as well so that is exciting. I love American food! Also, being in Albania this week made me realize how lucky I am to not be in Albania during the summer. It is just so hot and humid there! Kosovo isn't too bad because it isn't humid. It is kind of like Utah weather so I am used to it. But yeah it is just super hot and just going to get hotter! 
There are 4 missionaries from Draper in my mission!  #represent


The work has been really good though. We work with a lot of really cool people. This week we were also able to go to a really pretty city in Kosovo called "Ferizaj" where we were able to have dinner with a family (only the third time I have been fed on my mission). But it was a really fun trip and that whole family is just awesome. Also we have been working a lot with this guy that is named "Islam". He is really really cool. He read from the Book of Mormon and he said that he wants to change his name to "Lamuel" haha.

Adriatic South Mission Conference June 23, 2016
Anyway the work here is going great! I am pretty much back to normal, no more pains so that is good. I am really glad that is over with! I am hoping to get some rain or something to cool us down from all this heat! 

Anyway love you all thank you for all your support! 

Elder Farnworth



No comments:

Post a Comment