Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Monday, July 11, 2016

I will be a Zone Leader for all of Kosovo and Macedonia..(7/4/16)

Celebrating the 4th in Kosovo
This week was really good! It was super hot all week though. We went to play soccer one day and I was sweating from head to toe and I thought I was going to die! Then it started to rain super bad and I was like crying tears of joy ha it was so amazing. There was also a huge thunderstorm which was so awesome!! Some of the loudest thunder I have ever heard in my life I loved it so so much! There were literally some that were so loud it made my ear ring ha it kind of made me scared but I loved it so much. 

We also had some amazing lessons this week. We put our main investigator on a baptism date for the 30th of July! He seemed pretty excited about it so I hope that it will be able to happen. We also had another lesson with him and the American Soldiers. It was so cool because at testimony meeting there was one Soldier who was talking about how he turned down the deployment to Kosovo because his wife was pregnant and stuff. But then he said he felt impressed to go for some reason and so did he wife so he ended up coming to Kosovo. Now he says he sees why he felt impressed, because he has been such amazing help with the missionary work! It is so awesome to see them all get so excited about it. They are all friends with like most of my investigators and they are all such helps. It is really awesome to see!

Today for the 4th of July we went mini golfing. It was pretty fun! I tied for 1st out of my whole district.. just saying. But it is pretty cool because in Kosovo they celebrate the 4th of July! Because they love Americans after they helped them in the war and stuff. So people keep saying Happy Fourth to us on the streets and stuff it is pretty cool. Also there will be a lot of Fire Works tonight so that is pretty cool.
The squad

Also, we got our transfer calls last night! I am going to stay in Kosovo where I will be Zone Leader of all of Kosovo and Macedonia. I am pretty excited it should be a good experience. I am also happy that I will be staying in Kosovo though. :) 

Anyway love you all! Have a great week. 
Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment