Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

It was such a happy Christmas...(12/26/15)

It has been such a great last week in the MTC!! I am ready to go to Albania! (hopefully).. If you don't already know I am leaving on Tuesday and I fly to Chicago, then Austria, then The Promise Land (Albania). Its going to be more than a day of traveling but I am super stoked. :)

Visiting Temple Square with my companion from England
I was able to go to temple square last week!  My companion is from England and they let the missionaries from foreign countries go to temple square.  We had a great time, it was nice to get out of Provo:)

These are all of my teachers, I'm going to miss them so much!
Last Sunday was great! So every Sunday we have to prepare a talk in Albanian, but we don't know who is going to get called on to speak. We literally find out seconds before, they say "we will now hear from: Elder so and so". So this last Sunday he said "We will now hear from Elder Farnworth" which was scary.. But I was pretty prepared! I got up and gave about a 10 minute talk in Albanian it was great! It made me so excited to go to Albania because I will be speaking to real Albanians my first Sunday there because it will be fast Sunday! ah, so excited! :)

This is our Christmas tree!
Our Christmas Card
Nothing else really happened the rest of the week, just usual. See you next week... PSYCH, Christmas was amazing :) For Christmas Eve we had some great devotionals, then we put on a Nativity scene as a district in our residence halls, it was a huge hit people from every floor came to see it. (For videos of it, contact Lisa Farnworth) Then on Christmas, we woke up early to open presents which was really nice. After that we heard from David A. Bednar and it was so amazing! He handed out 150 cell phones and had people text in questions and it was kind of like a Q&A and I learned so much from it. He is such an awesome man!!! I loved it the Spirit was so strong. Then they did a weird 2 man play of the Christmas Carol but I fell asleep for that. Then I called someone.. can't remember who. ;) then David Archuleta came and sang to us which was meh. The Sister missionaries all freaked out though. But he had Lexi Walker singing with him and she is amazing!! I think she has a famous video on YouTube of her singing Let It Go or something. But yeah then we watched a pioneer movie then just went to bed after that. It was such a happy Christmas!! One that I will remember for a long time :) 
Headed to Albania!

Well this is my last blog post from the MTC! Good Riddance! Can't wait to go to Albania on Tuesday :) Love you all!!

Elder Farnworth


My squad in a blizzard!

Elder Farnworth and Elder Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment