Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Jacob's first email home, yay! (10/29/15)


Hi, I only have a little bit to email you but I am doing well here in the MTC! I miss you all so so so so much. Every time I see the little papers you left me in all my stuff I kind of get choked up. It is hard so far but I heard it gets better.
The spirit is amazing here I love it. My comp is a really cool guy from England. Anyway I love you all so much. . But thank you for your support, I love you!!!!! My Pday is on thursday so that is when I will have an actual hour to write you and I will write you a better email. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU!!! I'm praying for you a lot.
 
Love you. have a good week!
Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment