Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Friday, November 13, 2015

God understands my crappy Albanian, lol (11/5/15)

The MTC is getting better! My teachers are super nice (for the most part) and I really feel the spirit a lot! My comp is cool, his name is Elder Carr, but his name would be "Karr" in albanian and that is like a really bad word in Albanian so he had to change his tags to say his first name (Elder Samuel). Its funny, he's from England so he has a really heavy accent and he says rubbish and english words like that ,it's funny. Um my district is good.. there are two other elders, Elder Cox (from England too) and Elder Franks (From Farmington) that I really get along with! And theres only one sister missionary in my district, Motra Willey, shes nice. I went to high schoool with her cousin. I will send you pictures of all of them in a separate email :) 

The MTC is good, the first few days were soooooo hard and long, I was like dead. But it has got better, I'm pretty used to it now :) I love all the dearelders you send me, I get them the day you guys send them so keep it up! I can never have too much mail.  Anyway, I am living a few rooms down from Elder Moreno! I went to high school with him. (its that kid that had the dreads). Me and him have been bonding a ton and got close. 

Albanian is the craziest language ever. I love it! It sounds so weird and sometimes I feel funny saying it. I am picking it up though, I prayed in Albanian at church on Sunday, it was nuts i was nervouse but i think it made sense? I dont know. God understands my crappy Albanian lol. But I can understand most things the teachers say but not too well. Plus they talk slow so I wouldn't stand a chance with a real Albanian. Also, are we positive that I'm all ready to get my Visa? ive been kind of nervous about that. But i got a letter saying I only need a visa for Kosovo, not albania. (and i wont be serving in Macedonia, crazy huh?) 

The people in my zone are dope. I am homies with my zone leader, he is going to Hungary and he is a chill surfer dude from California. its rad. Um, send me my blanket that would be awesome! If you can.
Um man I miss home, I cant think of anything else.
Anyway I hope I answered all your questions.
Love you!!!!
Elder Farnworth
 
Me, Elder Carr, ELder Cox, and Elder Franks! best friends in the MTC

Selfie game still strong ;) 
 
 
;) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment