Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Sunday, September 24, 2017

This week was great!!! (9/18/17)

Me and Olsi
We were so blessed with a lot of work. So just a couple of highlights from the week!! So I don't know if I told you about this.. but if I did I am sorry but I am going to again... So here in Pogradec there is a really really nice house that is on the 7th floor and has like a really nice view of the lake and stuff. Anyway so we used to live there but then the Sisters came to Pogradec and they didn't want to move into the house that the mission got for them so they stole our house from us.... now we live on the 1st floor in a pretty sketchy area.. but I can't complain because it is a pretty nice house still. ANYWAY, so when we were talking to our Mission President about moving out he kind of jokingly said "I promise you will be blessed because of your sacrifice" well.. that promise came true!! So we move into our house and we meet our neighbor, who's name is Drita, she is an angel!! She said she wanted to come see our church one day so she came by just to check it out. Then the other day we were walking home and she invites us in to teach her and her son and her grandson! We teach them an amazing lesson and they all accepted baptism dates! It was so awesome!! I guess the Lord works in mysterious ways right?

Me and Brisil

 Also another huge blessing for this week was our English Course. We have been passing out flyers and advertising a ton for our English Course.. and when we started it up a ton of people came it was awesome! But the miracle was on Friday.. we planned to have a picnic with the branch and just a few of our investigators and stuff... Just a small little picnic. So we start telling our English Course about it and invite everyone there to it.. we kind of just expected it to be a small picnic so we didn't really buy too much food but then 60 PEOPLE showed up!!! Most of the kids in our English Course showed up and brought their families!! It was amazing we were able to give them all a quick tour of our small church then we went and had a great picnic full of games and we had to buy more food to feed everyone! It was a huge success! It is crazy because this is by far the smallest branch I have ever served in but that was definitely the best turn out to any activity I have ever had my whole mission! Awesome!!

Our VOGUE magazine pose!

 Sunday was super fun because a couple friends from Tirana named Olsi and Brisi came! They are so so awesome.. it was so fun to have them at church!! They both spoke and were able to meet all the members and our investigators it was awesome!! I am really going to miss all of the great people and amazing friends I have met on my mission. I really do cherish the time I have been here so so much, I am so grateful for everyone here and at home that shows me so much love and support. 


I love you all!!!
Elder Farnworth




No comments:

Post a Comment