Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Friday, July 21, 2017

One year or one month? (7/17/17)

This was a year ago!!
This week it really just hit me how fast time really has been FLYING. Like for real I am just amazed at how fast time is going by. Also I am sorry in advanced because this email is probably going to be pretty short haha. But this week was great!! At the beginning of the week we were super busy just cranking out lesson after lesson with a lot of people I loved it so much! Things are going really great here!! We are working with a lot of really cool people. I think that I told you last week but we have one investigator that we are working with and he is on the Pogradec basketball team and we totally went with him and practiced with the team! It was super sick. And we worked into our morning schedule a way that we could get all of our studies done then go play with him and the team so that was super awesome! We were playing 4 on 4 games to 5 and me and my comp won 10 games in a row and the coach like got mad at all the team and stuff haha it was fun! I miss playing basketball so much. 
Now... ignore my hair it was windy hah!

So towards the end of the week I went to Ohrid to conduct a baptism interview! It was good it was my first interview I have ever done in Macedonian!!.. Just kidding it was in English ha I don't speak Macedonian at all! But she was really cool, she will be the first baptized members in Ohrid, Macedonia! She is making history it is crazy!! Super cool story I am really excited for her. It should be really cool. Then after the interview I just did an exchange in Macedonia which was really good! I love Ohrid it is so pretty and so clean.

Then at the end of the week we went from Macedonia back over the boarder to Albania for Zone Conference! I looked at the stamp I got on my passport which was July 15 2017 and I noticed that it was right next to a stamp that I got on July 15 2016!! Then I realized that the one from last year was when I was going to Macedonia for my first ever Zone Conference as a Zone Leader a year ago when I served in Prishtina! Man it was crazy to think about that I can't believe that that was a whole YEAR ago.. So insane! Time just flies on the mission. Me and Elder Miller got a picture together and I will put next to it a picture that him and I took a year ago on that day in Macedonia which was his trainee transfer. 
So crazy how fast time is going! 
Albanians know how to stack wood!
I was walking down Ohrid and this guy offered to cut out a paper of my profile and this is what I got! Pretty cool!! He did it with like scissors in like 2 minutes it was really impressive! 

Love you all!! 
Elder Farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment