Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Friday, July 21, 2017

Earthquakes! (7/10/17)

Grand opening at the school the church helped with.
Okay so first off, there have been a ton of earthquakes here!! It has been pretty dang crazy! For the most part they are pretty small but there are some that have been pretty big that like almost knock me over and stuff it has been crazy! There was one that like turned off all the electricity in the city it has been pretty crazy. 
Anyway this week was good but pretty sucky in the beginning.. So we went to Macedonia for district meeting and it was so gorgeous as always. And we ate this thing called a "Falafle" which was sooooooooo yummy holy cow. I was in heaven eating it... But it didn't really last because right when I got home I got super sick! I am not really sure what I got sick with but I had like a stomach ache for like 3 days straight! I must have caught a bug or something so that was pretty crappy. I had to stay in a lot but I still tried to work through it! It was really annoying though ha I kept having to go to the bathroom. But we wont talk about that :) 
We were interviewed!
Anyway so then this week the church helped to fund this like school thing and it had its grand opening which was cool! We went there and they were like honoring us for it and stuff and there were camera's and stuff and we got interviewed it was pretty cool! I will add a picture of us with a camera being interviewed.
Also this week we worked a lot with Mira, our recent convert, on Family History! So we showed her how to fill out the little booklet with her family history and stuff then we planned to enter it into the system.. So when we met again she and her sister had both worked hard to fill out all of the stuff needed and they had some really amazing experiences!! She said that her and her sister both saw their mom in a dream after working on it and she was tearing up while she told me about it it was really cool!! It talks about that in my Patriarchal blessing that I will find a great interest in family history and stuff and I really have! I think that it was such a special moment for our recent convert Mira. She is looking forward to one day take the names to the temple to do her ordinances there! 
Other than that we have just been working hard! We are finding a lot of really cool people to find and teach it is pretty awesome. This transfer I have really grown in my testimony of prayer.. I really feel like I am side by side with the Lord in this work and that I need to talk with him often so that I know what he wants me to do and where he wants me to go. And it is amazing how many answers I have received to prayers here! 

I am so grateful for all the help that the Lord gives to me in the work. I love it here so much! 

Have a great week!! 


Elder Farnworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment