Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tour of my old areas (12/12/16)

In Prishtina! (with the lights) 
This week was pretty busy but really good!! At the beginning of the week we had to give a training to all of the Zone Leaders about Christmas and different things. It was pretty exciting expect I was really tired the entire training and my voice cracked super bad during it.. it was kind of awkward. But oh well. Anyway then we were able to go to my old area, Prishtina (Kosovo) to see one of the Zone Trainings! It was great to go there, Except for we were not there for very long and it was so cold! But yeah we just watched the zone training then ate lunch and then left. It was good to see all the missionaries of my old zone again they are all so great. And yeah then after the training we just drove back to Tirana!  

Really cool stop on the way back from Kosovo. 
I was freezing though as you can tell by my face. 
So when we got back our President calls us and asks if we would be willing to go to Shkoder (area I was trained in) to speak at a fireside in his place! It was really cool to go there. The fireside was cool although there weren't a lot of people that came but we spoke about "Why do I believe?" And yeah it went really good I think. Then the missionaries in Shkoder got up and spoke about "Light the World" and then they taught the restoration, the Plan of Salvation, and the Gospel! The Spirit was so strong it was great! 
This guy came up and talked to me afterwards. It was a guy that is going to get baptized in a couple of weeks! It was cool, because he remembered me from when I was in Shkoder my trainee transfer! Turns out I met him on the street while street contacting a year ago and he saw missionaries again a year later and is meeting with them and is going to get baptized! It is pretty cool!


So yeah after we got back from Shkoder we were pretty tired. A lot of driving this week but it was pretty good. On Sunday we had church and it was so great. We met this 13 year old kid who wants to get baptized before Christmas so we put him on the 24th to get baptized so hopefully that will happen! He is a pretty cool kid. Anyway that was my week! It was great to go to some of my old cities! 

Still loving it here!! :)  

Elder Farni 

No comments:

Post a Comment