Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Uh..are you sure you have the right number? (10/10/16)

Me and my new comp Elder Ingram
with Fier in the background!


This week was pretty good! It went by really fast which was nice I guess. I was getting over my sickness all week so I was really tired every day! I feel like I was kind of just out of it all week. But I am feeling much better now! So that is good! 
At the beginning of the week we got a referral from a member in another city! It was kind of weird. Being in Kosovo for 6 months I didn't really get referrals from members or from anyone really. So when the member called me and said he had someone he wanted us to teach I was like "Uh.. are you sure you have the right number?" (Just kidding didn't really say that) but the guy was this really cool old man named Bilbil! He is a really nice guy. We had a really awesome lesson where we talked about the life of Jesus Christ. The lesson went really well and was definitely led by the Spirit! And at the end of the lesson he said what every missionaries wants to hear; "Well how can I follow Jesus Christ?" It was so amazing. He accepted the baptism date and was able to come to watch conference with the branch too so that was really great! I am excited to see how it goes with him. 
Football!
Another really great thing about this week was zone training. We had it in Elbasan (my first area) it was really weird and awesome to be back there! I felt like I was a trainee transfer all over again! But the zone training went really good! The Spirit was really song. There are a lot of awesome missionaries in my zone! So it was really fun to be with all of them. 
Also, we watched conference this week!! We weren't able to last week because we had to wait for it to be translated. But it was really good! I really liked it. I especially love when Bednar said "we do not know our master if we don't serve him" I love that! It is so true. I just love conference so much! I know that Thomas S Monson is a living day prophet and it is so awesome! I have definitely grown to appreciate the fact that we have a living day prophet a lot more than I did before the mission! The Gospel is just so awesome and it all makes so much sense! I love it! 
Don't worry everyone! I found H&M!!!!!!! 
Anyway, we were also able to go to a city called "Lushnje" to play football with some other missionaries. It was a lot of fun! It is always great to get together with missionaries and have fun ha. But yeah I am feeling a lot better! Not sick at all anymore so looking forward to the upcoming week! Also! Big shoutout to my man Islam! It was his birthday last week! He is still in Switzerland killing it with his PhD. 


Elder Farni



No comments:

Post a Comment