Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Definitely one of the most unique places I have ever had a lesson...(7/18/16)

My district with our circle sunglasses at Zone Training :) 
This week was pretty great! Just like normal. But the weather in Prishtina has been pretty amazing! It has been a little rainy and windy and just perfect weather. Not too hot not too cold. Meanwhile the rest of the mission is dying of heat.. hehe :) I love Kosovo! It has been really good here. We have been being blessed with so much work to do!! We are just meeting the coolest people ever and we are getting some pretty great lessons with people. 

So at the beginning of the week we went to Albania to go to something called an MLC (Mission Leaders Conference) So that was pretty good. It was a super long drive to Tirana but it is the prettiest drive ever! It makes me feel like I am driving through canyons in Utah it is so great. I love it so much! Then we drove to Macedonia to give our first Zone Training. I think that it went well, probably didn't, but who cares! 

Me and my good friend in Prishtina! 
So later in the week we met this guy on the street who was trying to argue with me about the Book of Mormon and stuff and we just talked for a very long time. By the end of the conversation he invited me to go to a mosque with him so we could read out of the Koran or something. So I was like what ever so we just went with him and we read a little bit out of the Koran but we ended up having a full on lesson about the Restoration in the middle of a mosque! It was craziest. Definitely one of the most unique places I have ever had a lesson before ha. But I don't think he was very interested in meeting any more but he thought the story of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon was pretty cool. 


Also this week, we started to play Settlers of Catan on our lunch breaks and at night and it is so fun! I am pretty dang good at it so I challenge anyone to a game of it when I get home! hahah have a great week!

Loves!

Elder Farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment