Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Thursday, November 3, 2016

1 year mark! (10-31-16)


Albanian Kneaders! 

Helloooo everyone!! This week was really great. It was kind of a long week but it was alright!! So on Tuesday I went on an exchange with this Elder that is from Russia. He is a pretty cool guy and has a pretty cool conversion story. But then this senior couple called us and asked us if we wanted to go to lunch so we go to like this pretty nice place but it totally reminded me of Kneaders in Draper!! I walked in and I was like no way. Then I was thinking man, the only thing this place is missing is a table full of Draper-moms. Then, almost right when I thought that I turned the corner and there it was! A table full of Albanian version-Draper moms! It was the best thing of my life oh my gosh! It was the best thing of my life! I felt right at home :') 
The Egg/Sugar desert! 
Then later on in we week we went to a city called Vlore for an exchange. It was a really fun time! The missionaries I was with are such cool guys. We obviously played Settlers of Catan at night haha it is always such a great time. But Vlore is a really pretty city! We went to this village really far away and it was so so pretty! There was this really pretty bridge that we went over on the way there. I got a picture but it was at night so you can't really see it. 
Later on in the meet we didn't really do much.. we were playing football on Saturday night with some of the members and I randomly noticed a huge scratch on my arm! I was like wo what the heck! I still have no idea where it is from ha. I am probably just going to tell everyone that I got attacked by a bear or something.
Wouldn't you want to hear about the Gospel from us? 
On Sunday we went to the Branch Presidents house for dinner and it was really great! Except for at the end, they were like "Okay we are going to get eggs and sugar for desert" and me and my comp just kind of look at each other and are like uh... So the Branch President gets an egg, pokes a hole in the top and just drinks it like it was nothing!! I was like what the heck! Then they cracked a few eggs into a bowl and whisked it up for a while then poured sugar in it and that was the desert! It was nasty! My comp like loved it and I thought that it was really gross haha. They were all laughing at my reaction to eating it haha. But yeah this week was great! And now Islam is back is Fier to hang out with me! I am so excited for him to be with me! Anyway, Happy Halloween!! 
Some people tell me this guy looks like me in 40 years 


Elder Farni 

No comments:

Post a Comment