Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Monday, September 5, 2016

Elder Farni (8/29/16)

Farni Tags! And I got my Macedonian tags! (also say Farni)
First of all I would like to officially announce that my "Elder Farni" name tags have officially arrived so if you could all refer to me as Elder Farni that would be great. (Shout out to Elder Befus) Hahaha. Finally after 10 months people will be able to read my name tag and actually pronounce what is written and not say something like "Farnwawiorwe" lol. 

This picture with Islam's family perfectly shows how tall I am compared to Albanians
But this week was actually really good. We met a lot of really cool and nice people as always. I got spoken to in German a TON this week though it was weird. I guess I look really German? I don't know. I need to start learning how to teach in German though I guess! There was this one day though, that I was just getting number after number on the street. 


It seemed like everyone wanted to stop and talk to me it was great! 

I was like super pumped and excited and stuff then someone came up to me and just shut down all of my excitement. He just like wanted to argue about everything and he was like telling me I was like bad at the language and that God is mad at me for being on a mission haha so I was just like well you are a downer! And just gave him a pass along card and turned away from him. Whenever there is good there always has to be bad I guess! I didn't let that get me down though. You kind of just learn to not let stuff like that get to you up here! 

Anyway then we were able to go to our friend Islams' house again in Klina! It was super cool. His 12 year old niece from Germany is visiting him and she is such a nice person. We convinced her that I was a professional singer in America and she believed me it was super funny. She got all starstruck and asked for a picture from me and stuff it was pretty funny. She later found out it wasn't true but still was funny. 

Also this week is Islam's last week in Kosovo! He is going to Switzerland to get his phD and I am going to miss him so much! It sucks that he is leaving but I am so happy for him! (shout out to you Islam) we also went bowling and went to the newly opened KFC with him today it was a lot of fun! 

Anyway everything is going great here in Prishtina! Loving the mission every day. Have a great week! 
Elder Farni


Fun Time bowling!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment