Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Shkodër is the best city in Albania. (2-8-16)


This is a boulevard we street contact on. Reminds me of Disneyland. 


Churches like these everywhere! 
I am now here in Shkodër! I love it here so much. There is so much rich history here and really cool buildings here it is all so pretty here! I am so excited to be living here because this place really is great.

Our first day here we visited a couple that are members, Mimoza and Pavlo, they are really great people. And they have the cutest dogs ever named Poopy and Jessy! I love them so much. Poopy fell asleep on my lap which was so great, we stayed in that lesson for so long.. it was hard to leave. :)
Center of Shkodër



Later in the week I had an insteresting experience. This guy came up to me and at first I thought he was going to want to argue and bible bash but then I realized he was just a funny guy and joking about how the only true church would be one where Obama is the prophet hahaha. It was very interesting but he was actually a very nice guy!
There are only 6 active members in the church here. It was the smallest sacrament meeting I have ever been to (14 people, including 6 missionaries) but it was so amazing. The members are all super friendly and have really strong testimonies it is was such an amazing testimony meeting. 

I can already tell I am just going to get so close with all of these members here!

I am just loving it here in beautiful Shkodër. Albanian is the best country ever. 

Love, 
Elder Farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment