Address

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION
Elder Jacob Farnworth
PO Box 2984
Bulivardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "Alpas," Shkalla #5, Apt #14
Tirana, Albania

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I am truly blessed with the best mission ever...(1/18/16)

The youth here are awesome!
This week was good. Except one day I made the mistake of assuming that it wouldn't rain and not taking an umbrella out and then it did rain and I got drenched! Head to toe! It rains so much here, I will never make that mistake again. But this week I had such an amazing spiritual lesson with this investigator named Besnik. He is such a great guy, at the beginning of the lesson he said he was unsure if he was going to be baptized or not, but at the end of it he said that he feels the spirit so much and he cannot deny it so he said he wants to be baptized. It was so amazing! Such a great experience. 

I spend most of my money feeding stray dogs!
I got really close with a lot of the youth this week! We have some amazing youth in Elbasan. They all have such great testimonies and they are all really faithful. But anyway we were doing a YSA activity and a ton of them showed up and brought friends! It was so great. We had a lesson but before I sat everyone down and wrote my name on the white board and was teaching everyone how to say it because it is impossible to them. Farn-worth haha. But then I was trying to explain the game to them in Albanian, and I thought I was doing a good job and that everyone was understanding but everyone just laughed after I was done explaining and was just like uhh.. what? So I was like dang it haha. My Albanian still needs some working on!
 
I have officially picked up the "shaking my head for yes" and "nodding my head for no" So I am pretty much full blown Albanian. ;) Oh yeah and we played soccer on Saturday it was way fun.. they youth get so into it! But none of them are really that good ha. There is this one kid who is like a little Messi though he is amazing.. he reminds me of Trevor Greenlaw playing basketball. It is just so much fun here, every day is such an adventure! I truly am blessed with the best mission ever. And it was a bonus that I didn't get in any car accidents this week. 

Love you all!

Elder Farnworth








No comments:

Post a Comment